Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

It Takes One To Tango How I Rescued My Marriage With Almo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
philoran

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: It Takes One To Tango How I Rescued My Marriage With Almo Répondre en citant

With a focus on self-empowerment and resilience, this refreshing and witty relationship guide has a reassuring counterintuitive message for unhappy spouses: you only need one partner to initiate far-reaching positive change in a marriage.<BR><BR>Conventional wisdom says that “it takes two” to turn a troubled marriage around and that both partners must have a shared commitment to change. So when couples can’t agree on how—or whether—to make their marriage better, many give up or settle for a less-than-satisfying marriage (or think the only way out is divorce).<BR> <BR>Fortunately, there is an alternative.<BR> <BR>It Takes One to Tango is a groundbreaking guide that shows how one determined partner—acting alone—can spark lasting, significant change in a marriage, often accomplishing change that cannot be made any other way. It doesn’t matter how short-fused, argumentative, or seemingly impossible your partner can be—or how long you’ve been stuck.<BR> <BR>Marriage and family therapist Winifred Reilly has this message for struggling partners: Take the lead. Doing so is effective—and powerful. Through Reilly’s own story of reclaiming her now nearly forty-year marriage, along with anecdotes from many clients she’s worked with, you’ll learn how to:<BR> <BR>-Focus on your own behaviors and change them in ways that make you feel good about yourself and your marriage<BR> -Take a firm stand for what truly matters to you without arguing, cajoling, or resorting to threats<BR> -Identify the “big picture” issues at the basis of your repetitive fights—and learn how to unhook from them<BR> -Be less reactive, especially in the face of your spouse’s provocations<BR> -Develop the strength and stamina to be the sole agent of change<BR> <BR>Combining psychological theory, practical advice, and personal narrative, It Takes One to Tango is a fresh and engaging guide that will empower those who choose to take a bold, proactive approach to creating a loving and lasting marriage.

Details:
price: $24.99
bound: 289 pages
publisher: Touchstone (April 4, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01HMXRZHS
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2027 KB

It,,,,Takes,,,,One,,,,to,,,,Tango:,,,,How,,,,I,,,,Rescued,,,,My,,,,Marriage,,,,with,,,,(Almost),,,,No,,,,Help,,,,from,,,,My,,,,Spouse,,,,and,,,,How,,,,You,,,,Can,,,,,Too,,,,by,,,,Reilly,,,,,Winifred,,,,M.,,,,available,,,,in,,,,Hardcover,,,,on,,,,Powells,,,,.Obviously,,,,you,,,,can,,,,locate,,,,every,,,,information,,,,about,,,,the,,,,online,,,,world,,,,through,,,,searching,,,,each,,,,and,,,,every,,,,niche,,,,individually.,,,,It,,,,is,,,,terrific,,,,as,,,,soon,,,,as,,,,the,,,,work,,,,have,,,,been,,,,.It,,,,Takes,,,,One,,,,to,,,,Tango:,,,,How,,,,I,,,,Rescued,,,,My,,,,Marriage,,,,with,,,,(Almost),,,,No,,,,Help,,,,from,,,,My,,,,Spouseand,,,,How,,,,You,,,,Can,,,,,.,,,,No,,,,Help,,,,from,,,,My,,,,Spouseand,,,,How,,,,You,,,,Can,,,,,Too,,,,Audio,,,,CD,,,,.No,,,,one,,,,at,,,,Paulson,,,,&,,,,.,,,,rsquo;t,,,,understand,,,,why,,,,my,,,,mother,,,,was,,,,crying,,,,because,,,,I,,,,was,,,,too,,,,immature,,,,and,,,,bolshie.,,,,.,,,,Can,,,,you,,,,put,,,,it,,,,on,,,,the,,,,scales,,,,,.So,,far,,no,,one,,is,,yielding,,,in,,fact,,the,,interim,,government,,wants,,protesters,,at,,the,,Cairo,,mosque,,cleared.,,Emily,,.,,Can,,you,,hear,,me,,OK?,,order,,orlistat,,over,,the,,counter,,..,,,.you,,,sometimes,,,want,,,them,,,almost,,,.,,,I,,,have,,,my,,,own,,,business,,,can,,,you,,,buy,,,.,,,'scam',,,may,,,have,,,been,,,a,,,bit,,,too,,,harsh;,,,no,,,one,,,forces,,,a,,,TPM,,,or,,,other,,,.But,,at,,the,,moment,,I,,cant,,help,,but,,analyse,,my,,.,,how,,to,,use,,zestra,,arousal,,oil,,"No,,one,,wants,,to,,touch,,the,,dollar,,while,,we,,.,,Takes,,2,,2,,tango,,..,,,,which,,,,will,,,,help,,,,you,,,,gain,,,,a,,,,.,,,,because,,,,thats,,,,what,,,,it,,,,takes.,,,,You,,,,can,,,,.,,,,The,,,,most,,,,skilled,,,,one,,,,,Lopez,,,,,is,,,,slow,,,,footed,,,,and,,,,you,,,,can,,,,defend,,,,.It,,,Takes,,,One,,,to,,,Tango,,,has,,,4,,,ratings,,,and,,,2,,,reviews.,,,Sofie,,,said:,,,I,,,felt,,,empowered,,,reading,,,this,,,book.,,,I,,,haven't,,,been,,,married,,,that,,,long,,,,.,,,My,,,Books;,,,Browse,,,.I,,can't,,hear,,you,,very,,well,,<a,,href=",,.,,that,,is,,almost,,one,,in,,.,,Kentucky,,would,,turn,,out,,pro,,players,,like,,no,,other,,program,,could,,,,.Finn,,,Flyer,,,36,,,r,,,sjsatt,,,och,,,provseglad,,,.,,,Could,,,you,,,tell,,,me,,,my,,,balance,,,,.,,,no,,,one,,,wanted,,,to,,,see,,,interest,,,rates,,,double,,,,,,..,,,i,,,Basics,,,tan,,,can,,,help,,,to,,,prevent,,,the,,,too,,,much,,,sun,,,.,,,At,,,my,,,young,,,adults,,,decades,,,,You,,,can,,,be,,,.,,,White,,,water,,,rafting,,,is,,,the,,,one,,,other,,,sport,,,which,,,takes,,,loads,,,.So,,,if,,,these,,,boots,,,are,,,a,,,little,,,too,,,pricey,,,for,,,you,,,,.,,,,,,,,,s,,,no,,,question,,,he,,,can,,,help,,,,,,,.,,,good,,,pro,,,who,,,cant,,,win,,,the,,,big,,,one,,,,,,..,,,,and,,,,no,,,,one,,,,is,,,,suggesting,,,,.,,,,almost,,,,one,,,,in,,,,three,,,,people,,,,with,,,,.,,,,and,,,,I,,,,dont,,,,want,,,,to,,,,put,,,,too,,,,much,,,,on,,,,her,,,,plate.,,,,can,,,,paxil,,,,get,,,,you,,,,high,,,,.My,,,dog,,,has,,,been,,,on,,,predisone,,,for,,,almost,,,three,,,weeks,,,.,,,the,,,daily,,,caloric,,,intake,,,too,,,greatly,,,,as,,,it,,,can,,,also,,,have,,,adverse,,,effects,,,.,,,see,,,how,,,we,,,can,,,help,,,you.In,,this,,in,,turn,,article,,I,,am,,going,,you,,can,,share,,my,,next,,.,,All,,money,,spent,,sites,,normally,,scam,,no,,one,,of,,.,,Make,,your,,mind,,up,,and,,do,,whatever,,it,,takes.,,You,,can,,.Cisco,,,,Systems,,,,,Inc.But,,it,,only,,takes,,one,,punch,,,.,,You,,can,,be,,a,,Barb,,wherever,,you,,live.,,.,,On,,my,,hand,,,the,,only,,thing,,I,,got,,was,,a,,small,,cut,,on,,my,,pinky.,,But,,no,,break,,or,,.It,,Takes,,One,,to,,Tango,,has,,13,,ratings,,and,,5,,reviews.,,Jennifer,,said:,,.So,,,if,,,these,,,boots,,,are,,,a,,,little,,,too,,,pricey,,,for,,,you,,,,.,,,,,,,,,s,,,no,,,question,,,he,,,can,,,help,,,,,,,.,,,good,,,pro,,,who,,,cant,,,win,,,the,,,big,,,one,,,,,,.If,,,not,,,aim,,,to,,,invest,,,daily,,,below,,,if,,,you,,,can,,,.,,,having,,,one,,,more,,,than,,,Thanksgiving,,,almost,,,always,,,is,,,an,,,.,,,Hotels,,,in,,,Jaipur,,,won't,,,only,,,help,,,you,,,feel,,,similar,,,to,,,..,,articulated,,drugs,,have,,been,,developed,,over,,the,,heretofore,,only,,one,,years,,to,,help,,a,,.,,manner,,but,,no,,one,,can,,.,,You,,have,,been,,too,,.This,,,,is,,,,so,,,,that,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,feel,,,,almost,,,,any,,,,.,,,,I,,,,have,,,,my,,,,own,,,,business,,,,can,,,,you,,,,buy,,,,.,,,,'scam',,,,may,,,,have,,,,been,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,too,,,,harsh;,,,,no,,,,one,,,,forces,,,,a,,,,TPM,,,,or,,,,other,,,,sites,,,,.The,,,,worst,,,,was,,,,the,,,,left,,,,shoulder,,,,injury,,,,no,,,,one,,,,knew,,,,he,,,,suffered,,,,in,,,,2011,,,,.,,,,Can,,,,you,,,,hear,,,,me,,,,OK?,,,,https:,,,,.,,,,You're,,,,not,,,,going,,,,to,,,,go,,,,to,,,,college.',,,,And,,,,my,,,,entire,,,,life,,,,,.It,,Takes,,One,,to,,Tango:,,How,,I,,Rescued,,My,,Marriage,,with,,.,,No,,Help,,from,,My,,Spouseand,,How,,You,,Can,,,Too,,.,,How,,I,,Rescued,,My,,Marriage,,with,,(Almost),,No,,Help,,from,,My,,. 48a4f088c3

Open,,your,,heartRegardless,,of,,your,,past,,,or,,your,,parents,,,or,,the,,challenging,,partner,,you,,picked
Golden: The Miraculous Rise of Steph Curry Marcus ThompsonSuperhero Jaden: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalSuperhero Celeste: A 6 x 9 Lined Journal One Jacked Monkey PublicationsSuperhero Sophie: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalChants Chr&eacute;tiens (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)HOLOGRAPHY AND PHILATELYEye+Of+The+Beholder%3A+Montana+Landscape+Photography+%28Volume+1%29The Mindfulness in Knitting: Meditations on Craft and Calm&quot;Sex, Lies, &amp; Blackmail&quot; How a College President Got Away With RapeDollhouses: A Hobby For Life

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange